Great Spirit, we give thanks, we give thanks for all
We give thanks for Mother Earth and Father Sun,
For the four leggeds who walk with us
For the winged ones and many legged ones
who beautify our life
For the thunder beings who bring the rain
For the cloud beings who paint our skies
For all who cross our path in our daily walk
Gitchie Manitou, may we always remember
where we have come from and where we are going.
May we always remember that
we are all part of the Creator.
And, as aspects of the Creator, we are all one.
And may we remember that to have peace,
we must first be peaceful.
<> = go to link
This site is maintained by Etaoqua,
M'hooquethoth of the Muhheakannuck Nations at Nu Schodack.
It is in two parts:
- one about the M'hicanuk and other indigenous people,
as well as their interactions with the newcomers
- one containing Etaoqua's thoughts on Spirit in matter
This is about:
- The ancient <>and morerecent <> origins of the
Muhheakannuck Nations at Nu Schodack [MNNS],
- includes Pavonia Massacre <> &Neighbors <>
- Some traditions are also included:
- Sovereignty: a right <> to choose one's path & walk it.
- The MedicinePauwau<> (a healing gathering)- Sagamore Training, the making of traditional leaders
in the story <>Never Called by His Given Name in 6 parts
- Information about current activities
- Neetopk Keetopk, a group of people of indigenous and/or
-Living in the NowNewsletter <>
- M'hican spelling <> [at the end of Origin 2016 full]
- Etaoqua's Thoughts:
- Some general thoughts <>- Being One: Becoming Aware of our Oneness <>
- Developing Intuition <>,
- Earth:Earth Changes<>, the Earth Star<>, Transformation<>, etc.
- plus some other thoughts<>- Blog <>